Sunday, October 22, 2017

SAME POST, DIFFERENT YEAR

And here I am - many years later, coming back to the same blog an even bigger mess than I was before.

It was interesting. I decided I need to log things again and refound my old blog. It said I was 31, had a newborn girl at home and had my weight down to 170ish lbs. I was doing crossfit, training for my first triathlon and setting PRs on races like crazy.

AND THEN I WASN'T.

That newborn is in kindergarten. Im another 30 lbs heavier. I do not even remember doing crossfit. HATED triathlons and have bailed on every major race I have signed up for over the last two years because my training sucked.

BUT HERE I AM.

I am working on finding the balance. Finding a happy me, healthy me, stronger me while still being the working mom, the involved volunteering mom, the playful mom... not to mention the wife and dating my husband.

Somewhere the balance is found. Just need to find it, one day at a time.

And so here I am. Most of my post will be video post, its just easier. Even if I look a hot mess in those self made videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment