Tuesday, March 12, 2013

rain - yuck

I love snow. I love summer. I HATE RAIN. HATE IT! It makes me feel blah. I don't want to be out in it. I just hate it.

I hate it even more when it happens when I am trying to get my long run done. 8 miles on the schedule today. Was looking forward to a nice pretty run outside. Im not a rain warrior - I dont run in the rain unless I have to. Definately not when its pouring. So no run for me outside today :(

Still need to get in 8 miles - so once baby girl goes down for a nap I will be bonding with my treadmill and watching more Doctor Who. Love that show!

Yesterday I was a bit higher on my calorie intake but I still logged everything :) Yaaa me.

And two days ago, after work, I went grocery shopping. I didnt get to eat dinner at work before I went so I was pretty hungry. EVERYTHING looked so good. I must have looked like a crazy person because I kept talking to myself. Out loud. "165, 165, 165" ... thats my goal for Saturday and it stopped me from buying awesome baked goods and a large pretzel.


No comments:

Post a Comment