Saturday, January 12, 2013

My walker



First I have to start with a very very important announcement.... we officially have a walker! She has been on the verge for 2 months. She could get to a standing position without holding on to anything, hop, bounce, dance, and with something with wheels she could literally run around my house but would NOT walk. Well I cant say that anymore. My best friends 2 year old came over and within an hour my girl was walking! And she was so so so proud of herself ... and I am so proud of her! Isnt she a cutie!?!

Im proud of me too -

  • Since Wednesday I havent eaten after 8pm and I havent had a soda at all in about 10 days! 
  • Today was a rest day from chalean extreme but not from half training so despite not getting a run in outside in the gorgeous freaky January weather - after the kids were in bed I pushed out 5 miles on the treadmill. I hate the treadmill! 
  • I set up a meetup with my husbands cousin to work on my swimming. This friday... Im scared!
Tomorrow is my first official Tough Mudder training... Laura is planning the workout. Double scared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment