Saturday, December 4, 2010

Great eating day!

Today has been a spot on eating day and I am very proud of myself!

Breakfast at 7am was 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (2.5pp) on a lite english muffin (3pp) topped with a banana for a total of 5.5 pp.

10am snack apple slices - zero points!

2pm (late lunch because we were SLAMMED at work today) 4 oz chicken for 4 pp, cup of steamed brocoli, cup of green beans for 4 points total!

430pm 100calorie cottage cheese double

6pm coffee with ff creamer (1pp) and a banana (zero baby!)

830pm Dinner - 3 egg whites, 1 slice WW cheese, 1 veggie sausage on a everything bagel thin = 7 points

I have 5 or 6 daily points left. Im going to have some apple slices with peanut butter I think... we will see.

I actually packed 2 servings of the chicken and veggies with the plan to eat the second one for dinner around 6pm at work but work just wasnt helpful in that plan since we were ridiculously busy. I wanted to eat dinner at work so I could workout when I got home since I didnt wake up to run this morning. But since I was STARVING when I got home I had to eat. I did jump with the jump rope while my eggs cooked :)

I got my water in today since I made sure I had a full bottle near me at all times today so inbetween running around I drank. I really wanted a diet soda but a trip to get one didnt happen - happy about that actually! I really wanted a chocolate candy bar they were selling at work but I was good :) Proud of me!

Tomorrow is back to work. I will eat the dinner I had packed for lunch tomorrow. I have some pineapple that I didnt get a chance to eat today. I also have another big bag of sliced apples - love those precut bags... awesome!

Yesterday I FINALLY found some unsweetenned chocolate almond milk - Monday Im going to try some new dessert type recipes, thinking a banana chocolate chip chocolate muffins :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great day and on such a busy day no less. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete